Across the Equator and Out of This World!
Join NMBPS and former BioPark Director Rick Janser for a
through Australia and Tasmania
March 7-19, 2018
Journey to the “Land Down Under” where the air is cleaner, the stars are brighter and the animals are like nothing else on earth. This small group, guided adventure will allow you to explore some of the world’s most pristine wilderness and see how BioPark conservation efforts are helping to preserve wild Tasmanian devil populations.
Sights, Scenery and Stops:
• Melbourne Zoo and Healesville Sanctuary
• Wild fur seal colony and penguin excursions
• Yarra Valley wine country tour
• Hands-on experiences with koalas, kangaroos, wombats and emus
• Hike through Cradle Mountain-Lake St. Clair National Park
• Conservation in action at the Devils@Cradle facility
• Two-days at Trowunna Wildlife Park guided by Androo Kelly, one of the world’s foremost Tasmanian wildlife experts.
• Port Arthur historic site
• Museums, markets and so much more!
Land Tour Details (Does NOT Include Airfare) *
13 days/10 nights
Price per person double occupancy: $3,888
Single Room Supplement: $1,026
$500 deposit required. Final payment due on December 30, 2017.
*Estimated airfare from Albuquerque: $2,000, including taxes and fees (subject to change).
Questions? Please contact Allyson Zahm at (505)764-6297 or firstname.lastname@example.org