Your up-close adventure awaits! Check out the links to the left for tour details.
Behind-the-Scenes Tours General Information
Come face to face with some of the BioPark’s most curious and endearing animals on these keeper-guided adventures. BioPark staff will share insights and fun stories about our residents and discuss how Our Actions Matter in conserving the natural world. (Touching meet-and-greet animals is at the keeper’s discretion and should not be expected.)
- Times and prices vary. Prices include admission to the Zoo or Aquarium/Garden.
- Tours are limited to 4 to 10 guests.
- Please note age requirements by tour.
- All children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Children 2 and under may attend at no cost (for tours specifying “all ages”). Strollers are generally discouraged.
- If you require handicap accessibility, please inform us when you book your tour; some variations may need to be made to the promoted tour.
- Tours are rain or shine; please dress accordingly for the weather.
- Photos are allowed with the zookeeper’s permission.
- Bring water and sturdy closed-toe shoes. Please no high heels on the Aquarium tour.
Situations may arise when a listed animal is not available to be seen or greeted. Keepers will do their best to ensure a quality tour, and the opportunity to meet another animal should this happen.
Giving a Gift?
You can give a ticket for a specific tour and date or a certificate good for any tour we offer in the next 12 months. Email email@example.com or call 505-764-6297 to arrange for a custom print-at-home gift certificate.
Exclusive VIP Experience
Want to experience a tour on a date and time of your choice? Looking for something a bit more private? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 505-764-6297. Prices start at $500.00.
Please be aware that if you suffer from any auto-immune diseases, these tours may expose you to different environmental elements such as nuts, hay, dust, etc. Peanuts and other allergy-causing products are used in many areas. Please check before scheduling the tour.