Come face to face with some of the ABQ BioPark’s most curious and endearing animals on these caretaker-guided adventures. BioPark staff will share insights and fun stories about our residents and discuss how Our Actions Matter in conserving the natural world. (Direct physical contact with animals is at the caretaker’s discretion and should not be expected during a tour.)
- Times and prices vary. Prices include admission to the Zoo or Aquarium/Garden.
- There is a maximum of 10 guests per tour.
- All tour guests must be 3 years of age or older. Age restrictions may vary by tour.
- All children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Strollers are generally discouraged.
- If you require accessibility assistance or have other questions regarding accommodations please inform us when you book your tour; some variations may need to be made to the promoted tour.
- Tours occur regardless of weather conditions. Please dress and plan accordingly.
- Photos may only be taken with direct permission from the Animal Care team.
- Bring water and sturdy closed-toe shoes. High heels are not permitted on any tour.
- Due to special access and regulation facility safety standards, late arrivals may NOT be accommodated. Please arrive early for your tour.
- Please be aware that if you suffer from any autoimmune diseases, these tours may expose you to different environmental elements such as nuts, hay, dust, peanuts and other allergy-causing products which are used in many areas. Please check before scheduling the tour.
Situations may arise when a listed animal is not available to be seen or greeted. Caretakers always strive to ensure an amazing tour, and will provide quality experiences regardless of changes to the tour outline.
- 7 or more days’ notice -Tours are refundable (minus a 10% rescheduling fee) or transferrable during the 2023 season.
- No refunds or rescheduling options are available if the tour is canceled less than 7 days in advance.
EXCLUSIVE PRIVATE TOUR EXPERIENCE
Want to experience a tour on a date of your choice? Looking for something a bit more private? Use the Private Tour Request link below, or contact email@example.com for additional information.
2023 Private Tour Rates
1-4 people – $750
Add on guests – $200 each (until tour maximum limit reached)
(To ensure animal care team availability, please book Private Tours at least two weeks in advance. Pending animal caretaker availability, an additional contribution is required for tours scheduled with less than 2 weeks notice. Call or email for details.)