60 minutes / $75 per guest / Ages 3+
Go backstage with a reptile caretaker to view deadly – and not so deadly – reptiles up close.
• Find out how (and why) caretakers handle large and highly venomous reptiles
• Greet the giant Aldabra tortoises in their habitat
• Watch as the Komodo dragon gets fed a small meal
• See the horned lizards gobble up their favorite food (seasonal)
• Discover what the BioPark is doing to save the critically endangered slender-snouted crocodile
Upcoming tour dates
Limit 6 guests total per tour.
Click here to view upcoming tour dates
Questions? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org Monday-Friday