Reptile & Crocodile House Tour
60 minutes, $50-65/person (all ages)
Go backstage with a reptile keeper to view deadly – and not so deadly – reptiles up close.
• Feel the scaly skin of a lizard, snake and alligator
• Find out how (and why) zookeepers handle large and highly venomous reptiles
• Greet the giant Aldabra tortoises in their habitat
• Watch as the Komodo dragon gets fed a small meal
• Walk on the gangway to deliver a meal to the huge saltwater croc
• See the horned lizards gobble up their favorite food (seasonal)
• Discover what the BioPark is doing to save the critically endangered slender-snouted crocodile
2020 Anticipated Tour Dates
Saturday, October 10 @ 1:15 p.m. Purchase Now
Please note: although the Zoo is now open, tours will be rescheduled if it is not safe for groups to gather indoors on the date of your tour.
Questions? Please contact manager@bioparksociety or call 505-764-6297 Monday-Friday.