Polar Bears, wombats and Lemurs
60 minutes, $75-90/person (ages 12+)
Meet mammals from three different continents on this wild tour. You’ll meet the polar bears, pat a wombat and have a (very!) close encounter with lemurs on this zookeeper-led adventure.
- See Kiska and Koluk, the polar bear brothers, backstage for a training session
- Find out how zookeepers help the Arctic polar bears thrive in Albuquerque’s climate
- Say “g’day” to a Tasmanian wombat and discover why it has a reinforced rump
- Feed the family of black and white ruffed lemurs as they leap around (and sometimes ON) you
- Discover what you can do to help each of these animals’ wild counterparts
In order to enter the lemur habitat, you must be able to go up and down a flight of stairs and walk across uneven terrain.
Available 2018 Tour Dates:
Saturday, November 24 @ 1:15 p.m. Purchase Now
Friday, December 28 @ 1:15 p.m. Purchase Now
Additional tours will be offered March-October 2019. Check back soon!
Questions? Please contact email@example.com or call 505-764-6297 Monday-Friday.