Tours start at 2:30pm / $50 per guest / Ages 3+
Get face-to-antennae with some of the world’s most misunderstood (and most fascinating!) animals. Your entomologist guide will take you through the BUGarium Rearing Lab, which is not normally open to the public. This one-of-a-kind nursery produces thousands of insects, spiders, and other invertebrates for the displays in the BUGarium.
• View over 100 different types of bugs from around the world
• Feel the pitter patter of hundreds of millipede feet on your palms
• Hold two forms of a massive beetle – the grub and the mighty adult
• Find out if you’re brave enough to hold a cockroach or scorpion
• Feed a feisty tarantula
• Find out why humans can’t live without these amazing arthropods
Upcoming Tour Dates
Limit 10 guests total per tour.
Click here to view upcoming tour dates
Please allow 2 weeks advance notice when booking a BUGarium tour. Tours begin at 2:30pm.
Contact email@example.com or 505-764-6280 for BUGarium tour booking.
We’re “aflutter” to host you and your party!