60 minutes, $35-40 for adults and $20-25 for children (age 5 & up)
BUGarium tours are available by request year round
Get face-to-antennae with some of the world’s most misunderstood (and most fascinating!) animals. Your entomologist guide will take you through the BUGarium Rearing Lab, which is not normally open to the public.
• View more than 1000 bugs closer than ever before
• Feel the pitter patter of hundreds of millipede feet on your palms
• Hold two forms of a massive beetle – the grub and the mighty adult
• Find out if you’re brave enough to hold a cockroach or scorpion
• Feed a giant centipede that’s longer than your hand
• Find out why humans can’t live without these amazing arthropods
How to Book your Tour:
Please contact email@example.com or call 505-764-6297 Monday-Friday to request a tour at least 1 week in advance.
Choose a date for your tour, Tuesdays-Saturdays only.
Choose a start time for your tour between 1 and 3 p.m. (tours last about an hour)
$40 per adult for 1-4 adults, $35 per adult for 5 or more adults.
$25 per child for 1-4 children (ages 5+), $20 per child for 5 or more children.
Max of 10 tour participants. All participants under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.