60 minutes • $20-40 per person • ages 5+
BUGarium tours are available by request year round
Get face-to-antennae with some of the world’s most misunderstood (and most fascinating!) animals. Your entomologist guide will take you through the BUGarium Rearing Lab, which is not normally open to the public. This one-of-a-kind nursery produces thousands of insects, spiders, and other invertebrates for the displays in the BUGarium.
• View over 100 different types of bugs from around the world
• Feel the pitter patter of hundreds of millipede feet on your palms
• Hold two forms of a massive beetle – the grub and the mighty adult
• Find out if you’re brave enough to hold a cockroach or scorpion
• Feed a feisty tarantula
• Find out why humans can’t live without these amazing arthropods
How to Book your Tour:
Please contact email@example.com to request a tour at least 10 days in advance.
Choose a date for your tour, Sundays-Thursdays only.
Tours start at 1:15 p.m.
$40 per adult for 1-4 adults, $35 per adult for 5 or more adults.
$25 per child for 1-4 children (ages 5+), $20 per child for 5 or more children.
Max of 10 tour participants. All participants under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.