Aquarium: Above the Shark Tank & Backstage Areas
60 minutes, $60-75/person (maximum 15 participants)
Dive in and explore the top side of the tanks at the Aquarium. Your tour is led by an aquarist who will answer all your “biting” questions.
• Walk along the edge of the 285,000-gallon ocean tank
• See sharks, sea turtles and barracudas swim by to get a better look at you!
• Watch as divers prepare to enter the Open Ocean tank
• Peek into the coral reefs
• Tour the kitchen where aquarists prepare restaurant quality meals
• Explore the quarantine room where new fish acclimate to ABQ and sick fish are nursed back to health
• Learn the secrets to keeping the Aquarium’s water clean
2019 Tour Dates
Saturday, November 30 @ 1:30 p.m. Purchase Now
Saturday, December 28 @ 1:30 p.m. Purchase Now
Questions? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 505-764-6297 Monday-Friday.