Aquarium: Above the Shark Tank & Backstage Areas
60 minutes, $55-70/person (ages 5+)
Dive in and explore the top side of the tanks at the Aquarium. Your tour is led by an aquarist who will answer all your “biting” questions.
• Walk along the edge of the 285,000-gallon ocean tank
• See sharks, sea turtles and barracudas swim by to get a better look at you!
• Watch as divers prepare to enter the Open Ocean tank
• Peek into the coral reefs
• Tour the kitchen where aquarists prepare restaurant quality meals
• Explore the quarantine room where new fish acclimate to ABQ and sick fish are nursed back to health
• Learn the secrets to keeping the Aquarium’s water clean
2020 Tour Dates
Questions? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 505-764-6297 Monday-Friday.