Welcome to our online membership program!
If you are renewing a lapsed membership or giving a gift of membership, please follow the prompts within the program. We hope you find this process to be more user friendly. You will receive an email confirmation that can be used as a temporary pass until you receive your new cards in approximately 4-6 weeks. Thank you for your continued support and have a wonderful year at the ABQ BioPark!
Download, print and mail-in application forms:
DO NOT SELECT & PAY FOR PROMOTIONAL ITEMS. Enter the code. We will add item to your membership, otherwise, the system will charge you.
When renewing your membership, please enter information like entering a new membership. List previous primary member as the current primary member. The system will look up your old membership when completing your transaction. If you are renewing early, your membership will be extended from your current expiration date (you will not lose time).
|Membership for 1 adult (age 13 and up)||$54||Purchase/Renew »|
|Membership for 2 adults||$69||Purchase/Renew »|
|Seniors (ages 65 or older)||$39||Purchase/Renew »|
|Senior couples (ages 65 or older)||$55||Purchase/Renew »|
|2 named adults and 4 children||$99||Purchase/Renew »|
|3 named adults and 6 children||$119||Purchase/Renew »|
|4 named adults and 6 children||$134||Purchase/Renew »|
- Children are 3-12 years old
- Adults are 13 years or older-*all named adults must show ID with card
- If teenage ID is not available, purchase an “add-a-guest” instead of listing as an adult member
- All members must be listed on the membership. No blanks or “guests” unless the “Add-a-Guest” options are purchased
- Seniors are 65 years or older
- Children under 3 admitted free
Add A Guest:
- $15 for an unnamed guest
- Bring a guest (adult or child) each time you visit
- Guest must be accompanied by a member named on membership card
- Limit 4 unnamed guests per membership
You may also purchase / renew a new or lapsed membership by:
visiting our front of the Zoo membership office, Fri-Sun, 9-4:30pm (7 days a week from June-mid August);
or at any BioPark cashier 7 days a week 9-4:30pm;
or calling us at (505)764-6280 Mon-Fri, 9-5pm;
or visiting our main office, located at 1320 Iron Ave. SW, Mon-Fri, 9-5pm.