GUEST ENCOUNTERS TEAM MEMBER – ABQ BIOPARK ZOO
The New Mexico BioPark Society is seeking outgoing, dynamic, and customer service-focused individuals to join our Guest Experience Team.
Carousel Team Member
- Daily tasks include maintaining proper safety and cleaning protocols, routine safety inspections for the carousel, assisting riders with all safety rules, counting and tracking all rides, and creating a memorable, enjoyable experience.
Individuals must be able to work weekends/holidays.
The ideal candidate must:
- Be 18 years or older.
- Have a positive personality and be a team player. Enjoy working with young children/families.
- Follow leadership directions and training standards and assist with primary and supplemental operational responsibilities.
- Enjoy working outdoors in various temperatures and weather conditions.
- Create memorable guest experiences through personal and group interaction.
- Maintain performance standards in accordance with designated roles.
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Be able to stand 6+ hours per day and lift 40lbs.
- Adhere to all appearance (uniform) guidelines and service expectations.
- Pass a background check.
Seasonal and Part-time positions available
20-30+ hours a week, typical schedule
Please fill out the online application and attach your resume to the following link:
The New Mexico BioPark Society, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, operates activities at the ABQ BioPark Zoo (owned and operated by the City of Albuquerque) to raise funds for various projects throughout the facility.